Respecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and we respect your right to protecting it. We'd like to take a moment to explain our online information policy to you so you can be confident that your privacy is assured. There is more detail below, but the important things you should know up-front are:
- 1. Any information you provide will be handled in accordance with Australian privacy laws.
- 2. We won't add you to a mailing list without your express consent, and we won't spam you.
- 3. We won't disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation.
We provide this notice to explain our online information policy. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website. This privacy statement explains how data is handled whilst you browse and submit information through the website, and your options regarding the ways in which your data is used.
By visiting Norwest Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
- Information We Collect
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Third Party Information
- Security of your Personal Data
- Amend/update Information
- Access Rights
- Notification of Changes to the Privacy Statement
Information We Collect
Two types of information are collected:
- 1. Personal, or "individually identifiable," information you provide to us; and
- 2. Standard web server/visitor traffic information, commonly referred to as "aggregate information," regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log processes. We only use this information for statistical, reporting and website administration and maintenance purposes. It is not used in a way that individually identifies you, and we do not report on individual users.